Medical Malpractice Insurance for Orthopaedic Surgeons
Presidio Insurance has access to several unique professional liability insurance programs and are making them available to you exclusively. Presidio will help you evaluate the benefits of selecting the Ortho-Preferred®RPG vs traditional medical malpractice insurance coverage with another carrier. Start with our signature Comprehensive Insurance Review to evaluate all of your options, our team will manage the application process from start to finish. Let Presidio ensure you are making the corect choices when it comes to your professional liability coverage.
ORTHO-PREFERRED® Program Highlights
Ortho-Preferred® takes professional liability insurance for Orthopaedic Surgeons to new heights. No longer are premiums based on a diverse group of physicians with a broad spectrum of specialties, with Ortho-Preferred®, a nationwide professional liability insurance program exclusively for Orthopaedic Surgeons, coverage is tailored to your specific needs and experiences.
- Extremely competitive premiums with coverage capabilities in all 50 states
- Professional Liability Insurance Program custom designed solely for Orthopedic Surgeons
- Courtesy access to specialized risk management courses and orthopaedic education training opportunities, including Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements
- Includes complimentary membership in Western, Eastern, or Southern regional Orthopaedic Association
- Oversight on claim trends, risk prevention and medical education from top national orthopaedic leaders as part of Ortho-Preferred’s Orthopaedic Advocacy Board
- Discounted Annual Meeting Registration
- Complimentary subscription to Journal of Surgical Orthopaedic Advances and JSOA Online
- Physician policyholder retains absolute right to refuse case settlement
- Claims-made and Occurrence (built-in tail) policies available
- 92% average trial win ratio; 80% claims closed without payment
- 1 year vesting for retirement tail (policy terms and conditions apply)*
Medical Protective, a Warren Buffett/Berkshire Hathaway company, is the nation's highest-rated medical malpractice carrier, according to both S&P and A.M. Best. They have been providing unmatched strength, winning defense, and superior solutions to physicians, dentists and other healthcare providers since 1899, three times longer than our closest competitor.