TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This presidioinsurance.com website (the “Site” or “Website”) is provided by Presidio Insurance Solutions(hereinafter, “Presidio”). Use of this Site is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below. By using this Site or downloading materials from this Site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website. Presidio will strive to ensure that information contained on our Website is both current and accurate. However, due to factors beyond our control, we cannot and will not offer any warranty or guarantee of any nature concerning the accuracy or reliability of any information contained on our Website. The information provided on this Website is published for informational purposes only. It is not intended to constitute medical, legal or any other type of professional advice. If you have a question requiring professional advice of any type (i.e., medical or legal advice), you should contact a licensed and qualified professional in the relevant field. Nothing in any of our online forums constitutes rules for the practice of medicine and does not establish any standards of care.
Web Links and Social Media
As a convenience to you, Presidio may provide on this Site, links to websites that are operated by other entities. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. The linked sites are not under the control of Presidio and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Presidio reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. Presidio does not endorse companies or products to which it links, unless specifically stated in the link text.
Presidio’s social media pages are meant to share healthcare information, medical news, and company announcements with our followers. Sharing content from another company’s website does not necessarily indicate an endorsement of that company or its views. The content shared on all Presidio’s social media pages is intended for non-commercial purposes. Appropriate credit will be given to the initial source, and, at the content-creator’s request, Presidio will remove shared content. When sharing content posted to Presidio’s Sites users agree to hereby release Presidio from any and all liability in connection with the use of any and all pictures, images, videos, or content posted by Presidio on any Presidio page. Presidio is in no way providing any medical, healthcare or legal advice in any of our online forums. Presidio shall not be held responsible for inappropriate content, images or third party links submitted by other users.
Jurisdiction and Enforceability
Use of this Website is governed by the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice or conflicts of law provisions or rules. The exclusive venue for the resolution of any related dispute is a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles County, California, United States of America.
The risk management advice presented in this Site is intended to provide general information of interest to physicians and other healthcare professionals. The recommendations and advice published on this Site do not reflect or establish a standard of care and do not establish rules for the practice of medicine. The publication of this information is not intended as an offer to insure such conditions or exposures, or to indicate that Presidio will insure such risks.
The information and descriptions of products and services contained in this Site are intended as general information and do not contain all of the terms, conditions and exclusions applicable to the products and services offered by or through Presidio. For insurance products and services, the precise coverage afforded is subject to the terms and conditions of the insurance policies as issued and may vary from the general descriptions in this Site. Availability of the products and services described may vary by state.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The materials contained in this Site and in linked sites directly or indirectly accessible from this Site are provided WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. PRESIDIO DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY MATERIALS DISPLAYED IN THIS SITE. THE USER AGREES THAT ANY RELIANCE ON SUCH MATERIALS SHALL BE AT HIS OR HER SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRESIDIO, OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES) RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF RELIEF, EVEN IF PRESIDIO HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. If any part or provision of this disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Subject to your continued compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Usage Policy, Presidio grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the information contained in this presidioinsurance.com Website. Presidio authorizes you to view and download the materials at this Site only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the materials and copies of the materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
1. You must retain, on all copies of the materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
2. You may not modify the materials contained in this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute, or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose without express written permission from Presidio.
3. You must not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under the terms and conditions of this Website Usage Policy.
4. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
Copyright and Trademark/Service Mark
This Site, including all content, information, materials, programs, text, code, graphics, logos and the overall look and feel of the Site, are the property of Presidio or its subsidiary companies. The Site is protected by federal copyright laws, whether or not a copyright notice is displayed. You agree to comply with all copyright laws in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials.
“Presidio” and the Presidio logo are registered service marks of Presidio Insurance Solutions.
For reprint and duplication permission, please contact us.
SMS Terms and Conditions
By opting-in to receive SMS messages from Presidio, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Opting-in: By opting-in to receive SMS messages from Presidio you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and authorized to enroll the designated mobile phone number to receive SMS messages.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply: You acknowledge that standard message and data rates may apply to any SMS messages sent or received as part of thePresidio SMS campaign. Contact your mobile phone carrier for details on your plan.
- Opt-out: You can opt-out of receiving SMS messages from Presidio at any time by texting “STOP” to the number provided in the SMS message or by contacting Presidio customer service at clientservices @ presidioinsurance.com. If you opt-out of receiving SMS messages, you may continue to receive other forms of communication from Presidio, such as email or direct mail.
- Frequency: Presidio may send recurring SMS messages to your designated mobile phone number based on your opt-in. The frequency of these messages may vary based on your activity and the needs of the Presidio campaign.
- Content: SMS messages sent as part of the Presidio campaign may include promotional or marketing material, service updates, and other relevant information related to Presidio products or services.
- Privacy:Presidio respects your privacy and will not share your mobile phone number or any other personal information collected as part of the SMS campaign with third parties, except as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- Disclaimer: Presidio makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the SMS campaign or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in the SMS messages for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Changes:Presidio reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions, or the content of the SMS campaign, at any time without notice. Your continued participation in the SMS campaign after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Contact: If you have any questions about these SMS Terms and Conditions or the Presidio SMS campaign, please contact clientservices @ presidioinsurance.com. Text HELP to 805-499-7300 for help