Occurrence vs. Claims-Made Coverage
We offer both claims-made and occurrence policies. An occurrence policy gives you increased flexibility and never requires the purchase of a tail (extended reporting period). A convertible claims-made product enables you to easily convert from claims-made coverage to occurrence coverage.
Reward Yourself with Credits
This program offers a wide range of premium credits/discounts including:
- 15% Claims-free credit
- 25% Discount for Employed Practitioners
- 35-60% Part-time and Moonlighting
- 75% New to practice Credit
- 5% Risk management credit
- 25-35% Surgical and Non Surgical Options
- 2.5 % EHR Credit
- Flexibility for leave of absence, including military leave, educaitonal leave, sabbaticals, short-term disability and FMLA
- Student, preceptorship, extern and board policies
Get answers about medical liability while you explore your options. Talk with a knowledgeable specialist.