Presidio Insurance provides malpractice insurance quotes for physical therapists in almost every state. As an independent broker we work with the best carriers to provide you the most coverage options at the best rates. We have done most of the legwork, so give us a call to find out how we can help. Physical therapists that are covered by their employers policy are urged to consider obtaining their own coverage. Our team will be happy to review your options and provide unbiased guidance.
Professional liability insurance is another name for Malpractice Insurance. This insurance is specifically designed to protect you in the event a claim is filed against you. Unlike other types of insurance, Medical Malpractice Insurance policies vary greatly in the coverage they afford, and more importantly, the coverage they exclude. We know inadequate coverage can leave you in a financial bind, which is why we work with you
- Professional liability/general liability coverage
- Occurrence Policy or Claims Made Policies
- Consent to settle provisions
- Coverage for the facility and physical therapists
- Defense is paid outside of policy limits
- Unlimited reporting endorsement available with reinstatement of limits
- Prior acts coverage offered
- $1mm/$3mm primary limits and up to $5mm/$5mm
- Medical Director coverage included
Presidio goes beyond just premium we consider such issues as risk management needs, premium financing, retention options, practice structure, availability of defense counsel, retirement goals, and long term stability versus short-term premium savings.