Although Community Health Clinics are covered by the FTCA, federal regulators may reject claims, which puts clinics in potentially major liability risks. Our program’s gap coverage provides medical professional liability coverage for claims, up to the policy limits (subject to policy terms and provisions), for those claims that are excluded under the FTCA. Wrap coverage also offers supplemental assistance to the clinic by helping to submit FTCA claims to the government, and provides defense representation and payment of associated costs while the claim is being evaluated.
Quote for Medical Facilities: What we need from you?
- Effective Date
- Your Company Name
- Phone Number
Coverage: What is it based on?
- Premium based on number of visits
- Possible Discounts on Gap Coverage for FTCA deemed clinics
- General Liability offered on square footage
- More coverage options for rural areas
- Events covered (liquor involved will change)
- Sexual misconduct liability can be added to policy
- Complimentary Risk Management Services ()
- Grant options
Additional Business Insurance Products
- Business Office Policy
- Commercial General Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Director’s & Officers Liability
- Umbrella Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation
To find out more about available FTCA wrap options, contact Kerri Flores at (805) 499-7300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.